An outline of the teachings of the Buddha in the words of the Pali Canon, compiled, translated, and explained by Nyanatiloka.
- Commentary on the Anguttura Nikaya
- Commentary on the Samyutta Nikaya
- Commentary on the Sutta Nipata
- Commentary on the Udana
- Commentary on the Buddhavamsa
- FAQs on Buddhism
- A Commentary on the "Flood" Sutra
- Quotes from Buddhist Teachers
- Sayadaw U Janaka's Meditation Guidelines
Travel Guide to the Buddha’s Path
by Eric K. Van Horn
The Buddha’s training in conduct, meditation and understanding.
A Taste of Salt draws 350 pages containing the central teachings of the Buddha from the roughly 5,000 pages of the Sutta Pitaka. The purpose of this collection is to make these essential texts more accessible to meditators and students of Buddhism.
The original Teachings of Gotama Buddha are available online in simple English, translated by distinguished Buddhist Scholars from Burma (Myanmar) where Theravada Buddhism prospers in pristine form. Registered readers of TIPITAKA On-line will receive the articles or the daily digest by Email, or view at the site as options.