An outline of the teachings of the Buddha in the words of the Pali Canon, compiled, translated, and explained by Nyanatiloka.
- Commentary on the Anguttura Nikaya
- Commentary on the Samyutta Nikaya
- Commentary on the Sutta Nipata
- Commentary on the Udana
- Commentary on the Buddhavamsa
- FAQs on Buddhism
- A Commentary on the "Flood" Sutra
- Quotes from Buddhist Teachers
- Sayadaw U Janaka's Meditation Guidelines
Travel Guide to the Buddha’s Path
by Eric K. Van Horn
The Buddha’s training in conduct, meditation and understanding.
A Taste of Salt draws 350 pages containing the central teachings of the Buddha from the roughly 5,000 pages of the Sutta Pitaka. The purpose of this collection is to make these essential texts more accessible to meditators and students of Buddhism.
A new rendering of the Dhammapada in English by Allan R. Bomhard.
A comprehensive introduction to the life and teachings of the Buddha according to the Theravadin School.