* Establishing school of Vipassana (Insight Meditation) to instruct and guide all Cambodian Buddhists to do good, avoid all evils and cleanse their mind according the way of Lord Buddha in order to have patience and calmness for themselves individually. This could lead all of us prosperity and peace in our society.
* Organizing and disseminating the messages of enhancing social ethics and harmony through:
a). Explaining and interacting directly.
b). Preparing the mini classes for everybody in either inside or outside the Center.
c). Forming the initiative works by sending educated Buddhist monks to abroad and welcoming all foreign visitors who wish to practice meditation in our center.
* Offering alms food to monks, nuns and laypeople who are practicing Meditation in the Center.
* Building a nursing home to take care and give healthy aids to both domestic and international associations, communities and institutes in order to treat those people who wish to study Dhamma.
* Establishing a Talent Pali and Sanskrit Language School, and also national and international literature.