- Commentary on the Anguttura Nikaya
- Commentary on the Samyutta Nikaya
- Commentary on the Sutta Nipata
- Commentary on the Udana
- Commentary on the Buddhavamsa
- FAQs on Buddhism
- A Commentary on the "Flood" Sutra
- Quotes from Buddhist Teachers
- Sayadaw U Janaka's Meditation Guidelines
This book has been compiled by a group of people who had practised samatha meditation for some years, and approached abhidhamma as a means to a deeper understanding of both meditation practice and everyday experience. The basis of their study was the Abhidhammattha-sangaha, the book traditionally used in many Buddhist countries.
This is a translation of a series of dialogues between King Milinda and Nagasena, a Buddhist scholar. The Questions of King Milinda deals with some of the thorniest questions of Buddhism, religion and existence. The narrative proceeds in a cyclical fashion as the King proposes a difficult question of Nagasena, who responds typically with either a tale about the Buddha in some previous life, or an analogy.
Jataka stories, translated by Robert Chalmers .
First two volumes of full six-volume translation.
Books by Acariya Maha Boowa:
- Venerable Acariya Mun Bhuridatta Thera - A Spiritual Biography;
- Patipada: Venerable Acariya Mun's Path of Practice;
- Arahattamagga-Arahattaphala: The Path to Arahantship;
- Wisdom Develops Samadhi.